Morning Session: How to Motivate Your Team
This programme is specifically designed to facilitate managers to possess a positive mental attitude and create inspirational environments around them.
By understanding who you are when you are at your most positive and confident you can in turn influence and lead others to do the same.
By understanding how to challenge negative attitudes in yourself and in others you can inspire a different way of thinking which ultimately impacts on the performance of your teams.
- Replace negative thoughts with positive alternatives
- Learn to understand and control your emotions
- Set yourself goals and then achieve them
- Motivate teams and individuals to do the same
- Access your maximum potential
- Lose habits of negative thinking
- Boost your confidence
- Raise positivity around you
Afternoon Session: Managing Change
This highly practical course is focused on the tools, techniques and strategies needed to effectively plan for, and manage, change. Providing delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to anticipate change, to focus their efforts where the most business benefit can be gained, to manage the human and financial aspects of change, to plan, implement and monitor change and to identify and manage stakeholders through effective project plans and communication, this course is a solid overview of change management that will be of benefit to new and existing managers and team leaders alike.
- For each delegate to understand the nature of change
- For each delegate to be able to anticipate and forecast change
- For each delegate to confidently manage the people and financial aspects of change
- For each delegate to be able to use planning tools to implement a change
- For each delegate to be able to monitor a change plan
- For each delegate to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders