Why take this course?
- Understand the essential building blocks of the English language
- Learn how grammar works in the English used in healthcare
- Communicate confidently when speaking with patients and colleagues
- Write clear and accurate English
- Understand what others say to you more easily
- Up-to-date content, including Covid-19 and technology in healthcare
Accredited and certificated by the CPD Standards OfficeThe course is online, so you can access it wherever you have a connection. Everything you do is saved and recorded. You can study it independently or with a teacher.
Who is this course for?
- Healthcare professionals Healthcare students
- OET candidates
- English for Medical Purposes teachers
- Healthcare education institutions
- Anyone with an interest in grammar and how it is used in healthcare-focused English