Healthcare Specialists here to support
International Healthcare Professionals already supported
Of candidates put forward for a role receive an offer
Trusts working with us regularly
Are you an International Staff Nurse looking to move to the UK for work?
We have an amazing opportunity with the Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, for Pre-NMC Registration International Staff Nurses who will move to Band 5 once OSCE cleared.Register now
About ID Medical…
As the UK’s largest supplier of clinical staff with a 600 plus strong team working from our UK head office and our Indian office, you can be assured of a service that includes:
• 24/7 support
• Your own, 1-2-1 Recruitment Consultant from within our dedicated International Department
• Support from specialist support teams to help ensure a smooth transition into the UK, your new role and beyond
And remember, your journey to the UK via ID Medical is completely free, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust’s Relocation Package
• Certificate of Sponsorship
• UK Visa
• UKVI IELTS (if applicable)
• IOM (International Organisation for Migration) Medical Certificate (reimbursed on arrival)
• 1x attempt at IELTS (reimbursed on arrival)
• NMC online application fee (reimbursed on arrival)
• CBT for NMC registration (reimbursed on arrival)
• 1x attempt at OSCE (any further attempts payable by candidate)
• 3 months free on site accommodation or equivalent
• £500 cash advance upon arrival in the UK – to be repaid over 2 months direct from pay
• In house OSCE training programme
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country treating over half a million patients each year. The Trust is also a major provider of training and education to a wide range of Healthcare Professionals, alongside providing comprehensive secondary care and specialist services to a local population of 675,000 people across South East Hampshire (with additional tertiary services to two million plus people).
Portsmouth is a large port and a city situated in the region of Hampshire, in the southern part of the UK. The city itself is located on Portsea Island and has strong historic roots as it has been inhabited since the late Roman Empire.
Beautifully unique with its ‘island city’ status, you’ll find miles and miles of stunning coastline alongside a wonderful mix of old architecture, old houses and new buildings and technology.
For more information on what Portsmouth has to offer, including things to do, food and drink and what’s on, please click the link below.
You will benefit from an excellent pre OSCE salary of £24,822 top of Band 4 whilst undertaking your OSCE exam and will increase to £25,655 per annum once OSCE is cleared and you become a Band 5 Nurse.
Your duties will include:
• Being responsible for the assessment of care needs plus the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without supervision
• Actively participating in the teaching and supervision of other nursing and non-nursing staff
• Taking a lead for the Nursing Unit (department to be determined on appointment/appraisal)
To apply for these fantastic roles, you must:
- Hold a qualification that allows you to become a registered nurse in your country of qualification
- Have a minimum of 12 months clinical experience in the last 24 months
- Passed IELTS / OET in line with NMC standards
- Completed the NMC CBT exam
All the rest we can help you with, from CV refinements to interview a skills and relocation support… We are here for you every step of the way!
Neethu N Joy
International Nurse | Neethu N Joy
At the outset, let me take this opportunity to express my gratitude to ‘ID Medical’ team for the support offered throughout the recruitment process, form scheduling the interview till my arrival here in the UK. It was all well planed, organised and smoothly executed. Thank you very much Team ID medical.
International Nurse | Shiny Matthew
I want to thank you all for your guidance and support throughout the journey to Northern care allaince.
International Nurse | Theresa Gyimah
I want to specially thank you all and the entire ID MEDICAL team for your support and help throughout my relocation process. You made everything easier for me and I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you very much, please continue to help and support others like me. God Bless you all.
Samuel Godinho Monteiro
International Nurse | Samuel Godinho Monteiro
I want to recommend and thank the company ID Medical for facilitating my recruitment process and moving to a new country. I will certainly recommend it to my friends and colleagues.