Healthcare Specialists here to support
International Healthcare Professionals already supported
Of candidates put forward for a role receive an offer
Trusts working with us regularly
Are you an International Staff Nurse looking to move to the UK for work?
We have an amazing opportunity with the Isle of Wight NHS Trust, for Pre-NMC Registration International Staff Nurses who will move to Band 5 once OSCE cleared.Register now
About ID Medical…
As the UK’s largest supplier of clinical staff with a 600 plus strong team working from our UK head office and our Indian office, we can ensure you’ll receive a 24/7 support service.
We will also assign you your own, 1-2-1 Recruitment Consultant from within our dedicated International Department who will take the time to understand you and your needs, and be on hand to answer any queries.
You will also have access to specialist support teams to help ensure a smooth transition into the UK, your new role and beyond.
Your journey to the UK via ID Medical is completely free, and, at ID Medical, we support you every step of the way.
The Isle of Wight Nurse Relocation Package
• 12 weeks paid UK accommodation
• Certificate of Sponsorship and visa costs paid
• 3 year sponsored visa
• Flight to the UK
• Full reimbursement of costs package (once NMC registration obtained) including NMC application fee, IELTS fee, CBT fee, TB test and 1st OSCE attempt
• OSCE travel and accommodation costs
• First year of NMC registration fee paid
• Dedicated resettlement team
• Support with ongoing sponsorship / indefinite leave to remain
• Excellent career development & training opportunities
• Opportunity to transfer to new clinical areas via our Transfer Window Scheme
• Additional wellbeing day off in 2022/2023 around the date of your birthday
• Excellent Nurse Preceptorship Programme
The Isle of Wight NHS Trust
The Isle of Wight NHS Trust is the largest employer on the island.
Based in the heart of this wonderful island, the Isle of Wight NHS Trust is the only integrated acute, community, mental health and ambulance health care provider in England, providing all these services to its 140,000 strong population.
With over 100 nationalities at the trust, the workforce is diverse and offers a multicultural environment.
The Isle of Wight is a beautiful little island situated just off the south coast of England and it is just over 2 hours from London via ferry or hovercraft. With miles of beautiful beaches, 500 miles of public footpath, interesting wildlife, all the amenities you need and more sunshine than most of the UK, it is a lovely place to live and work!
Offering a slower and more relaxed way of living, The Isle of Wight is extremely family and community oriented.
For more information on the Isle of Wight, please visit the island’s official Tourism Website.
You will benefit from an excellent pre OSCE salary of £24,822 top of Band 4 whilst undertaking your OSCE exam and will increase to £25,655 per annum once OSCE is cleared and you become a Band 5 Nurse.
Your duties will include:
• Being responsible for the assessment of care needs plus the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without supervision
• Actively participating in the teaching and supervision of other nursing and non-nursing staff
• Taking a lead for the Nursing Unit (department to be determined on appointment/appraisal)
To apply for these fantastic roles, you must be a qualified Nurse with a Nursing degree and have successfully passed IELTS or OET and the NMC’s CBT exam.
All the rest we can help you with, from CV refinements to interview a skills and relocation support… We are here for you every step of the way!
Neethu N Joy
International Nurse | Neethu N Joy
At the outset, let me take this opportunity to express my gratitude to ‘ID Medical’ team for the support offered throughout the recruitment process, form scheduling the interview till my arrival here in the UK. It was all well planed, organised and smoothly executed. Thank you very much Team ID medical.
International Nurse | Shiny Matthew
I want to thank you all for your guidance and support throughout the journey to Northern care allaince.
International Nurse | Theresa Gyimah
I want to specially thank you all and the entire ID MEDICAL team for your support and help throughout my relocation process. You made everything easier for me and I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you very much, please continue to help and support others like me. God Bless you all.
Samuel Godinho Monteiro
International Nurse | Samuel Godinho Monteiro
I want to recommend and thank the company ID Medical for facilitating my recruitment process and moving to a new country. I will certainly recommend it to my friends and colleagues.