Global reach, nationwide impact
Welcome to ID Medical, where we understand the critical need for qualified Healthcare Professionals to join the NHS workforce.
As the demand for Nurses grows, we stand as your dedicated partner- connecting you with skilled International Nurses to expand your Nursing teams.
International HCPs deployed
Retention rates after 1 year
Why ID Medical?
With over two decades of experience, our expert team navigates the complexities of international healthcare recruitment, making the process easy and streamlined for you –from sourcing all the way through to relocation.
We understand the unique needs of each NHS trust, which is why our recruitment strategies are customised to match your specific needs, ensuring the right solution for your hospital.
Hear what our clients think…
Matt Holdaway, Chief Nurse & Director of Quality at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust shares the benefit of expanding the workforce with International Nurses and his experience of working with ID Medical.
Securing expertise from across the world
In the dynamic landscape of healthcare, securing expertise from around the world is more than just a strategy; it’s a necessity.
At ID Medical, we take pride in our ability to curate a global network of skilled nurses, bringing diverse experience and knowledge to the UK’s healthcare system.
And our commitment to quality goes beyond the required NMC qualifications; we assess our Nurses for cultural adaptation and a genuine passion for delivering excellent patient care.
Our full range of benefits and services include:
- Approved on all NHS frameworks for the supply of International Nurses
- Proven track record of delivering on all contracts (case studies available upon request)
- All nurses supplied are IELTS / OET cleared so we can guarantee a 2-6 month deployment time-frame alongside a UK residential OSCE training solution, which means we can also deliver Nurses to a trust once they have been trained for, and pass, their OSCE exam
- Interviews can be set up within 2-4 weeks via MS Teams
- Dedicated Indian office with over 350 staff supporting Nurses with every step of their journey to the UK
- Average interview to offer rate: in excess of 80%
- Over 98% retention rate for Nurses after 2 years as a result of our dedicated settlement team offering an industry leading candidate support package
- Support for your Nurses – our dedicated International Team is on hand to help new starters settle in with ongoing pastoral care for as long as they need us so they can do what they do best – provide the excellent Nursing care you need for your trust
Client Case Study
Amar Bhagwan, Director of Procurement at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW) on ID Medical’s role in fulfilling their need for high-volume, international recruitment of experienced nurses from both EEA and Non-EEA countries:
“The nurses recruited have made an excellent impact to our overall vacancy rate and supported reduction of agency spend in key shortfall areas.
ID Medical continues to be our preferred agency for international nurse recruitment due to the quality of service they have offered to the trust and their nurses.”