ID Medical’s Festive Competition 2023
Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is ID Medical (company number 3829536) whose registered office is at 2, Wolverton Mill South, Mill Square, Featherstone Road, Wolverton Mill, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5ZD.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and have a valid GMC, NMC or HCPC pin.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5) Route to entry for the competition are via Facebook. Competition entrants can enter via: https://idmedical.typeform.com/XmasVoucher
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7) The closing date for entry will be Sunday 17th November at 11pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be selected on Monday 18th November.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
9) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Healthcare Professionals must enter the prize draw via this link: https://idmedical.typeform.com/XmasVoucher
10) ID Medical reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
11) The prize is as follows: £25 Amazon voucher
12) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by ID Medical
13) The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) ID Medical will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
15) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these conditions.
16) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
18) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.