Jun 10, 2020

How to get a Certificate of Sponsorship for your UK Health and Care Visa

If you’re looking to work in healthcare here in the UK, you’ll need to get an all-important Certificate of Sponsorship – or CoS for short – to obtain your right to work. Not sure how to do this? Don’t worry – we’ve got all the tips and information you need right here… What is a […]