Continuously providing bountiful job opportunities for healthcare professionals in search of work in the NHS, staff representatives from various of ID Medical’s specialist divisions were busy last week (w/c 27th June and 3rd July) attending the following major nationwide events:
- RCN Congress – Bournemouth
- UKRC 2015 – Liverpool
- Royal College of Psychiatrists’ International Congress – Birmingham
- College of Occupational Therapists Annual Conference – Brighton
- RCN Bulletin Jobs Fair – Birmingham
ID Medical has dedicated candidate teams covering the multitude of medical specialties and roles to ensure every valued customer receives its premier level service. A key attribute to this is adding a personal touch to build long-lasting relationships. with this, specialty-based recruitment consultants attended key events to understand your requirements from the very beginning, assisting you all the way through the full registration process and discussing the endless benefits available through ID Medical and getting access to the best job opportunities for healthcare professionals.
The key benefits of being an ID Medical candidate include:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Jobs in hospital locations of your choice
- Lucrative long or short-term locum jobs
- A personalised recruitment service
- Daily payroll
- Lucrative referral scheme
- World class Revalidation service
- CPD support through ID Medical School
At each of the events, ID Medical hosted a prize draw with the chance to win an iPad Mini. Take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages to see all the winners with their brand new prizes and a selection of photos from the events.
If you were unable to visit ID Medical at any of the events above, see where we’ll be exhibiting next on our Events page. Alternatively contact us today.
Call 01908 552 820