On Friday 28 November 2014, ID Medical, proud members of Team Leo, supported Milton Keynes Hospital Charity once again as it hosted its Christmassy Winter Ball at the Cock Hotel in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes.
Hosted by Darren Dorrington from MKFM, the lavish evening celebrated the difference Leo’s Appeal has made to Milton Keynes Hospital to date whilst keeping the aim of the appeal top of mind – to raise £200,000 to enhance children’s services at Milton Keynes Hospital.
With a sit down meal, entertainment plus a raffle and auction, £3,500 was raised for the appeal as local organisations came together to support the fantastic cause.
To view photos of the event, visit MKFM’s Facebook page, and go to facebook.com/mkhcharity to find out more about the great work by Milton Keynes Hospital Charity.
ID Medical has been supporting Leo’s Appeal since its launch back in September 2013 and is proud to be a participating member of #TeamLeo. ID Medical has contributed to Milton Keynes Hospital Charity’s ultimate fundraising goal through the following initiatives:
• A proud donation to Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Trust with a teddy bear for every child patient to agree a name for their new friend
• Milton Keynes Marathon Mission raises big funds for local hospitals
• ID Medical wears it blue for Leo’s Appeal
• Cake sale fundraiser during ‘Leo’s Appeal’ launch month
• Supporting Milton Keynes Hospital Staff Awards next week on 10 December 2014
In addition to supporting Leo’s Appeal and as part of its long-lasting partnership, ID Medical supplies professional healthcare professionals to this local Trust ensuring continuity of excellent patient care and safety.