Discounted CPD-Accredited Medical Courses – Take Our Survey!
ID Medical School is an education and medical training facility launched in 2014 and offers CPD-accredited medical courses.
Working collaboratively with the NHS, as well as relevant partners and industry bodies, including The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), ID Medical School equips healthcare professionals with up to date CPD accredited medical training.
As we continue to expand our CPD course portfolio, we would like your feedback as to which exact RSM courses you need to progress or refresh your medical prowess. Depending on the course section and your profession, you can save up to 20% on non-RSM member rates, exclusively through ID Medical School.
Please take a few moments to take our short survey.
The RSM has continued to enhance the value of its membership package and improved the range of benefits you can enjoy both online and when you visit the RSM.
- A new and improved website, making it easier to book meetings, manage your membership, book accommodation and access online resources
- 24/7 access to the first floor of the Library, including the modern book collection
- Free and unrestricted access to over 500 key RSM lectures on RSM Videos, most with CPD accreditation
- A 50% increase in ejournals to over 3,500, all available remotely, plus access to Elsevier’s ClinicalKey – with a database of clinical guidelines, thousands of images and over 13,000 videos
- A new range of member privileges, including discounts on high street vouchers, gym membership, Apple products and many more.
If you have any questions about the value-added benefits available through ID Medical School as a registered candidate, please email IDMSchool@id-medical.com.
To register your interest for discounted CPD-accredited medical courses, please visit https://www.id-medical.com/academy/