Free prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over,
except employees of ID Medical Group Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number
03829536) (the “Promoter”) and employees of any company within the Promoter’s group of companies,
agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored,
or associated with any social media platform. By entering the prize draw,
participants release any social media platform in full from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter. Internet access and a relevant social media account are required.
- To enter,
a photograph of a participant with the Promoter’s branded bottle must be submitted to their account on a relevant social media platform and the Promoter should be tagged into the photograph. In respect of any such photograph,
by entering the prize draw:
A participant confirms that they took the photograph and now assign to the Promoter absolutely for the whole term of the rights set out below together with any and all renewals,
extensions or revivals:
(a) the copyright and all other rights in the manner of copyright which subsist or will subsist,
now or in the future,
in any part of the world in the photograph; and
(b) all related rights and powers arising or accrued,
including the right to sue for damages and other remedies in respect of any infringement of all these assigned rights.
A participant irrevocably and unconditionally waives their moral rights (if any) arising under Chapter 4 of the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988 and,
so far as is legally possible,
any broadly equivalent rights in any territory of the world.
A participant grants the Promoter permission to use the photograph for its marketing purposes including on any or all of its social media platforms for the purpose of promoting the Promoter’s business.
- The closing date of the prize draw will be decided by the Promoter. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- A winner or winners will be chosen by random draw on a date decided by the Promoter.
- The winner or winners will receive a prize decided by the Promoter.
- A winner will be notified by private message through the relevant social media platform. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter,
then the winner's prize may, at the Promoter’s election, be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for a winner is non-exchangeable,
non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry,
or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void,
suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's privacy notice on its website.
- A winner’s surname will be posted on the Promoter’s relevant social media platforms and their surname and county will be made available as required by law. By entering into the prize draw,
a winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of the Promoter.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.